Faith Church is called to be a beacon for Christ's love, hope, and grace in the community.
At Faith, there are so many ways to be involved in the life and ministry of the church.
- WORSHIP on Sundays at 10:00 a.m., as well as on special liturgical days like Ash Wednesday.
- CONNECT with others at fellowship events, retreats, and fun outings, just for the joy of being together.
- LEARN about God, the Bible, spiritual practices, and the church with a goal of becoming disciples.
- SERVE the community and the world with service projects and ongoing partnerships with local organizations.
- GIVE generously of your money and resources, supporting donation drives, partners, and the church budget.
Check out what's coming up at Faith. Feel free to jump in and join the community!