Faith Church is called to be a beacon for Christ's love, hope, and grace in the community.
At Faith, there are so many ways to be involved in the life and ministry of the church.
- WORSHIP on Sundays at 9:30 a.m., as well as on special liturgical days like Ash Wednesday.
- CONNECT with others at fellowship events, retreats, and fun outings, just for the joy of being together.
- LEARN about God, the Bible, spiritual practices, and the church with a goal of becoming disciples.
- SERVE the community and the world with service projects and ongoing partnerships with local organizations.
- GIVE generously of your money and resources, supporting donation drives, partners, and the church budget.
Faith Church is home to In the Beginning Preschool, a part-time school for children from age 20 months to pre-kindergarten. Registration is open! Visit the preschool's website for more information.
Check out what's coming up at Faith. Feel free to jump in and join the community!